EJ Metals is the leading developer and manufacture of highly effective, high-pressure firefighting systems in the U.S. In fact, they’re pioneering the technology. We were the first to develop a hydraulically driven high-pressure fire fighting system that doesn’t require a gas-engine for power, and also provides a hydraulic tool circuit so you can power cutting tools or a chain saw. And, we are the only one to offer the patented Triplex™ triple-discharge nozzle specifically designed for high-pressure firefighting.
High-pressure firefighting technology has been around for decades. In the late 1990s, scientists at Tyndal Air Force Base, Fla., advanced development of this technology to help build smaller, leaner fire trucks.
Today, EJ Metals' high-pressure firefighting technology offers a number of performance advantages:
Incredibly effective -- 15 minutes of firefighting time with just 70 gallons of water
Uses up to two thirds less water and foam than traditional systems, thanks to the atomization of water that occurs at such high pressures
Light and compact -- ideal for rough terrain vehicles, pickup trucks and full-size fire apparatus
Minimizes water damage while delivering big knock-down capabilities
Applications: wildland / brush fires, first attack, interior fires, vehicles fires, laying break lines, liquid fires, structural fire
EJM High Pressure Systems (Skid Unit), Gas or Diesel Powered
- 8 GPM @ 2000 PSI (Diesel)
- 8 GPM @ 2800 PSI (Gas)
- 9.4 hp Kubota® diesel engine with 1.45-gallon fuel cell
- 18 hp Honda gas engine with 5-gallon fuel cell.
- All feature electric start;
- 125 gallon water tank / 5 gallon foam
- Nozzle: Patented EJM TRIPLEX® triple-discharge, high pres sure, water/foam nozzle
- Hose: 150' of 3/8" dia. high pressure attack hose; 4000 psi
- Complete operations and maintenance manual
H3™ HIGH-PRESSURE / HIGH-FLOW / HYDRAULIC FIREFIGHTING SYSTEM
Pump: single-stage, direct-pulley-driven type; 100 gpm @ 200 PSI with one 1.5" NPT discharge and one 2.5" suction inlet
- Engine: Kubota 05 Series V1 505T-1 1126 vertical 4-cycle, liquid cooled;
- Pump, HP. Triplex plunger high-pressure pump; 16 gpm @ 1550 PSI; diecast aluminum crankcase; stainless steel values and seats;
- Pump, Foam: Scotty model 4072 mini around-the-pump kit, capable of injecting 0.2, 0.5 and 1 % foam concentrate ratios
- Pump panel, with all pump controls, located at rear of apparatus.
- Stainless steel plumbing components throughout
High Pressure Flat bed skid unit / HIGH PRESSURE FOAM SYSTEM
Pump: CatPUMP® Model 56G1 -EJM triple plunger
Discharge Rate: 8 gpm @ 2800 psi
- Water Tank 175-gallon capacity
Foam Cell: 5 gallon Capacity
- Nozzle: Patented EJM TRIPLEX® triple-discharge, high pressure, water/foam nozzle
- High Pressure Proportioner:Automatic; compatible with Class A and Class B foam concentrates